.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 21, 2004

I woke up this blog because I got an e-mail that someone was actually linking to it. I am amazed. I didn't think it was even being published. I miss you and I miss this blog. The hackers have continued to overwhelm me. Let me see, the most recent posting re hackers would be that I called local police again because I was pissed off that they again locked me out. Whenever I call the bigshots they always ask "Did you call local police?" So I did because the Computer Crimes guy at the Attorney General's Office who said he would look at my evidence and maybe help me, now told me that he was going on vacation and would "get back to me" when he returned. So the fucking domain, which is only another word for hackers, locked me out and I decided to see what the local police would do. It was hilarious if it wasn't your computer. A cop came over and told me he had built two computers. You'd think he'd know a thing or two? No! He insisted on treating me like a total dummy (probably because I am a woman and who cares how many 1,000 page books I've read on Windows and on Security). He DEMANDED in that very cop-like way to format and re-install Windows. I told him I'd already paid 4 so-called experts and that's all they did and it didn't change a thing: I was still hacked up to the gills. He knew, in that cop-like way they really know things that are absurd, that I just needed a man like him to show me how to format and re-install. It is so funny the way these assholes believe that formating in and of itself delete everything never to return. I tried to explain to him, as I've tried to explain to the rest of these so-called computer expert a-holes, that they have rigged my setup to always include their fuckin' network and all their files. I end up re-hacked.

The cop couldn't wait to SHOW ME. When he was done I printed out a three-page listing of all the hacker's files that were installed with the re-installation. I cannot get anyone who understands the sysprep and setupmgr to help me. I try to work on it myself and get lost in the computer details I don't understand. Do I have an explanation, they wonder, for why anyone would be hacking me? Only that they store all their files in my computer and use it for hacking other computers. Isn't that enough?

God help me! I only want to re-own my computer and enjoy blogs, and reviews, and news and write e-mails and maybe some resumes since I am starving here. Is that so fucking much to ask? Are there nothing but idiots out there who pretend to help me but are fucking ignorant?

I need a hacker to hack my computer. Please. At a reasonable rate.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?