.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 19, 2003

HACKERS' CONVENTION--YOU'RE INVITED



Quick notes. Tomorrow I really blog.

Remember me mentioning that hackers actually have conventions? I mean they are brazen. I found the site with all you need to know so you can watch for the next one. You might want to check out the very interesting forum also. There are over 170 posts on wireless technology alone, in response to those who wonder how I could be hacked without being plugged in to the internet. I'm thinking of getting some cool Defcon clothes. Why not? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right? What if I went and bumped into the hackers of my computer and didn't even know it? Small world. This just gets crazier. And more crazy people are telling me that I'm imagining it every day.

I don't know about you, but I need to get in touch with this guy and get a few things off my chest. From my address book to yours:

Bill Gates
Microsoft Corporation
1 Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA
98052-8300
425-882-8080
425-936-7329 (fax)
billg@microsoft.com

See you tomorrow when I've got more time.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?