.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 21, 2003

STILL HACKED OFF

I just have a minute but I'm so touched that you are still coming even though I can't be here every day. I'm busy doing research. Tonight, ten minutes ago, I found the answer myself. (I finally got ahold of Microsoft tonight but they wouldn't help me unless I was sitting in front of my computer which is no good because my only phone there is bugged.) The answer for how they got in is that they exploited the vulnerability in the RPC interface. And, of course, there's good old port 135 hanging open like a barn door. Thank you Bill Gates.

I found a computer property deal filled out yesterday with me listed as a "temporary variable." Nice, huh? I was touched that they still list me as administrator until I found that they list one of themselves as "owner." Whatdoyouknow?

They wrote me a manifesto tonight in reply to my ultimatum that they be out today by noon or I was re-formating and re-installing. I will try and share some of it with you tomorrow when I have more time. All I can say is think uni-bomber.

Gotta run. I did something you're not going to believe of MsRefusnik. I'm so hacked off I filed a grievance with Homeland Security and told them I'm being terrorized by terrorists. Well, I am. Never thought I'd be turning to them but I bet they jump on it.

Thanks for listening, really.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?