.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Okay. Now I'm happy with the new blog look. I've been experimenting with colors, as regular readers may have noticed. It was too bright in here for the people who find this blog, as another one did last night, with a google search of "I haven't slept in years." Now it's more of a club atmosphere, don't you think? Just wait till BloggerPro finally gets the ability to upload photos. Till then there's always my WWJD on the wall over there with the links. Maybe I'll add some others today as long as I'm re-decorating. Maybe I'll even add some substance to this form. But it's pretty and that's what counts. Just kidding.

So What Do YOU Think? COMMENTS


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?