.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 11, 2003

THE REASON I DON'T SLEEP AT NIGHT
It's Friday night and most people are starting to jump with joy juice by now. No? Well, they're starting to at least relax, let's hope. How about a little jukebox music, what do you say? I don't really care for country music but I like the title, and some of the other songs are a hoot. Besides, if you don't sing, hum or whistle, you're not going to hear a thing. Let's have a good loud round of You're the Reason I Don't Sleep At Night. Twang those gee-tars.

And, in case you're interested, it's not a man depriving me of my beauty sleep. It's not a job. It's not a child. I'm a natural night owl. I always have been, and I expect I always will be. Sometimes I help myself a bit with my drug of choice. It's legal and harmless taken as directed, and if you don't know what it is, you might end up being grateful to me. I consider it the perfect drug for blogging and cruising the internet. Your thinking is sharp and clear. You have enough mental energy to last all night. It's absolutely the greatest for losing weight without the little side effects like insanity that come with drugs like Dexadrine. Let them outlaw ephedra. Who needs it? (But not if you have high blood pressure, heart or kidney problems. or other serious health problems.) It's Phentermine. It will keep you going.

So What Do YOU Think? COMMENTS?


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?