.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 01, 2003

Well MsRefusnik let her hair down tonight and got sentimental about the good old days: the rocking and rolling and peace marching and drug-taking Sixties. Back when strides were made in civil rights and not back tracks, when peace and love were the spirit of the community that came together seemingly everywhere. I must stop or I'll get weepy thinking about when having a president meant something. What happened is a friend send me an e-mail about DarK Links. In looking at the directory of the Dark Links site, I was reading in some amazement the categories of interest: anti-social, burning man, pagan, geeks and nerds, and then hippies. I wondered if he or she was a gothic hippie. Hippies had been called a lot of things but routinely classified as "Dark Links"? Well, I went to investigate at Jim Greenlee's Home Site down there in MS, and a very homey site it was--nothing too fancy. It really did feel like I was sitting around in some old hippie's living room looking at old pictures and listening to classic rock. He has some good stuff. He has a project for peace and asks that everyone take a link. Here's mine: Click for Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?