.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 22, 2003

I try to run a good, clean blog here--even with the trashy lapdancers which were only here to make a point. But, my gosh, my golly, I was so shocked this morning I have to pass it on, so to speak. Maybe no one else would be shocked but I am apoplectic. I really felt sick after seeing this.

I woke up at 5:00 a.m. with a rather delicate condition that included abdominal pain and bloating. I was miserable. and I had no instant fixes in the house. As always, I turned to trusty old askjeeves.com to see what my good man could tell me about home remedies for constipation. I was willing to eat or drink most anything. My searches indicated that I should go for the raisins, hot tea and plenty of fresh lemon juice. I did this with some success.

Puhleeze, that's not what I brought you here to tell you. What absolutely disgusted me at 5 a.m. was that I learned that there is a strata of society, a whole lot of them, judging from the number of these sites and posts, who like to use the internet to keep others informed of: their own bowel movements, others' bowel movements, great practical jokes and downright mean-spirited pranks played on others with their feces, fantasy bowel movements, movie bowel movements (big complaint, no women taking a crap, just men), favorite places to have a bowel movement(Walmart and Target). Can you imagine? I really couldn't bring myself to read much, but they get into details. If you want to see a small sample here's The Poop Report, a weblog that promises to be your source for poop. And it ain't pretty--even from its color. And these people all write in and share these poop stories. Just when I thought I'd seen it all.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?