.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

I give up. I hate the Blogger. Will they never get the Blogger Pro? Will it even be an improvement?

There is a little man who sits behind the template as I type. If he doesn't like what I say it vanishes or comes out as garbage. Believe it or not, at about the tenth time of typing Consume it started breaking down into sinking into shit, and then some woman started talking about what she was going to buy, buy at Walmart. I am not making this up. It was all tacked right on to the end of the poem. The little man in the booth DOES things like that to liven things up for himself. Then he started writing shit over and over faster than I could erase it. It kept appearing. Then sometimes I just think he is a relative of Ashcroft. I know he is a Republican. I end up censored and losing things that are not politically correct. Or just long straight lines draw themselves down the blog instead of my words. It is the most frustrating thing... And still I come back for more. What is wrong with me? Am I so desperate to write to myself online? I have a perfectly good journal. No one interferes with it. I really must be a masochist.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?