.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 05, 2003

I am back in business. I was freaking out because I had a very sick mouse. The mouse was going crazy, and it wouldn't go where I wanted it to. I went through all the property tricks it had. I tried to give it a new driver, but the computer said the driver was fine. I changed the cursor. I changed the browser. I cleaned it. I gently shook it. I called Dell and they suggested the same things. I posted a message at Microsoft's annoyances.org forum. They suggested the driver. It was nearly impossible to use, and it took forever to scroll a page, but that didn't stop this addict. I just kept on surfing in slow motion, where I think your average person would have waited till another mouse came. This experience did teach me how bad my addiction is. At one point I had cleaned the mouse and I couldn't get the back screwed on again. I thought I wasn't strong enough enough or something. I threw it in my backpack and took it up to the groce
ry store where I accosted a stranger and begged him to fix it. He did but the back on. But it was still broken. I was a desperate woman. Hip hip hooray! The new mouse is here today and I am back to not paying my bills, not cleaning my apartment, not getting dressed and it's three o'clock in the afternoon, not eating breakfast or is it lunch...

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?