.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Hi honey, I'm home. I just moved back to the first template I had. Jellyfish it's called--used it four template moves ago. This time it was because my blog was completely missing but I still had the posts. The working conditions down here in blogger hell aren't anything nice. I was going to what I thought was the site of the people in charge, blogger control, and listing my needs for services, and chastizing them when they did nothing. Today I finally read somewhere in Blogger that regular bloggers (as opposed to blogger pros) have no recourse; they fly by the seat of their pants. Only those in the money seats get water after being whipped. I said goodbye to the old template and noticed it had its own goodbye scrawled in already. I'm not making this up. Someone's signature line I guess. Something about best buddies love Sarah. Sarah, I found your template but I don't know where it is. I would like to upgrade. I truly would. But when I check they say Blogger Pro isn't ready yet. So I blog away with my stats showing 0 readers coming yesterday and 0 readers predicted for today, writing a blog that may disappear tomorrow. So who the hell care what I write?

They'll be sorry they treated me like this when I'm an international blogging star like Rebecca Blood. Then we'll just see.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?