.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 26, 2003

Hey, guess what? I got linked. By one of my favorite writers too. Glitter Girl wrote a post on June 23rd practically saying she's going to be publishing soon (at least that's the way I read it). Someone else recently told her she absolutely should be publishing her stuff. Go read Chasing Tornadosand look at my link. See there--MsRefusnik. The blog is a side link here too. But read the blog. You won't believe the writing. The level of intimacy blows you away at times, the way good writing does. It is authentic to the core. She puts her whole self into it. No wonder she can't stand not to write. It's her passion. And the reader catches it. She's absolutely got to publish so more people can read her beautiful writing. I forgot to tell her to look into books on marketing your writing online, but she probably knows that.

Hey, that reminds me, did you know, that unlike amazon.com, you can get paid for your music, movie, video and book reviews at epinions.com? No kidding! And a bunch of other products too including electronics, cars, computers, software and travel.

And, you won't believe this, but the strange man who sits in the booth behind this blog, wrecked my typing to insert a link for rateyourmusic.com. Apparently he thinks it would be much hipper or something to write free reviews for people who really love music. I don't know. Don't ask. These things just appear and then I have to fix them. He must have a lot of time on his hands because I know there are a lot of blogs.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?