.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

AND A BIG HUG TO YOU


I do believe we all need our daily hugs. I tell this to my friend Dave. I tell him it cures you of what ails you. I believe it prevents cancer and other serious illnesses. The best is if you hug children every day, and that's easy to do because they are so huggable. You can even hug strangers when you share a moment. You can hug co-workers; neighbors; friends, of course; your teacher; doctor; cleric; the person who sells you your newspaper every morning. You get the idea. Be known as a hugger and you can get away with stealing all the hugs you need. And you'll feel great.

Not only do hugs keep you in good health and feeling great, they also, according to this wonderful piece of news I read this morning are helping thousands of Japanese cope with their economic problems. In Japan's deflated economy, a 51-year-old woman has made it her goal to spread happiness. I want that job. I would love to do that. Imagine how good it must feel. All those thousands of hugs coming back to you. And the Japanese people putting so much into it because they just don't do it--hug. No back rubbing or back patting hugs for them I bet. Well God bless Ammachi, and God bless you. Now go out and get some hugs.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?