.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 31, 2003

Today's favorite new blog is going to change my blogging forever. I predict it. I am not giving you the link till the end because you'll never come back--it's too good. Okay, okay, I'll tell you it's, no, wait, let me at least introduce it, in case you don't know it. I'm not even sure of it's name to tell you the truth. But the writing... I can't begin to describe the writing. It is simple. Elegant. Pristine. Honest. Totally without pretention. It is moving and it is beautiful. I told you I couldn't describe it. A friend asked me today where I want to go with blogging. I was glib with him and said he sounded like my father or something. I told him it was an end in itself. Then tonight after I read this blog I mailed him a sample and told him this is where I want to be. MsRefusnik is not going to like it. She may be moving soon. Okay here it is: Chasing Tornados You'll be thanking me.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?