.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 30, 2003

So don't blame me if you peek. I'm just giving you the 411. Here's a possibly fun site, depending on how you use it. I think I'll use The Movie Spoiler to try to figure out Memento, if I should ever take on the headache of seeing it. Yeah, yeah, Matrix Reloaded is there, and they say they had a hard time writing that one. They summarize the film and really get into it like a college English paper or something. I know a 13-year-old boy who could have summarized that one for them. He told me last week, "It sucked." It sucked because it had one of those (here comes the spoiler. Stop reading now) endings where they just sort of run out of film and say "to be continued." Don't you hate that? Well, it might be better than one of those movies where you stand up to leave and then sit down and tell yourself if you see it one more time you'll get it. I hate those. I wanted to look one of those babies up on The Movie Spoiler, you know the one with the two would-be lesbians in LA waitressing and changing personas? but I am too senile to remember the title. If you know it, e-mail it please. Anyhow, like I say, not my fault if you ruin it for yourself. Just use it discerningly why dontcha.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?