.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 18, 2003

Keeping regular hours kills me. I don't like getting up in the a.m. too much. I didn't make it to work the last couple of days because I was up all night. And I don't drink and I don't party. I just sit and play on the computer. But nobody bothers you at night--at least since I asked my IM friend to give me a break. That used to scare me: I'd be in my own world and then that AOL sound that no, I wasn't alone after all. He would drop in several times a day. Finally, on the day he dropped in before I even had coffee, I just had to tell him I'm a hermit by nature. That's why I like the night time. You can be alone. No phones ringing. No e-mail even. For sure no one knocking at your door. No one complaining that you're always on line. Hushabye to you and sweet dreams. I'll look out for you dreamers as long as I'm up.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?