.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 30, 2003

I have changed templates because my links over-ran my archives, and I was more attached to my posts than I knew. I couldn't stand the idea of losing all those early painstaking links and love letters forever. So now I guess a few things don't make sense, like when I say, link at the bottom. I'll have new, fresh links on the side. There's a lot more room for links and I find that exciting. It's good to get all this housekeeping done now before all the company comes, right? Someday soon I'll no longer be just the sound of one hand clapping, that's why I am going to switch to Blogger Pro so I can have extra features especially photos, pictures and graphics. Thank you for your patience while we've been under construction and mind the ink dust.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?