.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

I had a terrific surprise yesterday. I found an Amazon.com package waiting on the foyer table for me. I tried to guess who it was from, but I would have never guessed. Three years ago I wrote a review of a fantastic magical mystery tour of a book called, don't you love it, The Many Aspects of Mobile Home Living: A Novel by Martin Clark. I hope the review made up for it's lack of eloquence with its enthusiasm. It was missing a chunk of quote that I can only attribute to brain damage, since I wasn't linking in those days. But Judge/Novelist Martin Clark fascinates me: How can he be a proper Southern judge and write so well about taking a walk on the definite wild side? I mean I can't help but think he writes about what he knows. You can't fake it or it would come through as fake. It's a very knowing book about lots of things. I called it a cosmic journey I believe. Read my review and read the other reviews, and see if you don't feel like checking it out. In the meantime, I decided what the hell, I'm feeling lucky, so I posted my lengthy wish list right up there with my links.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?